[OPEN-ILS-DEV] MFHD Patch - Third Try

David Fiander david at fiander.info
Sat Nov 21 13:24:19 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 5:25 PM, Dan Wells <dbw2 at calvin.edu> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Here is yet another version of my MFHD patch.  There are no actual code changes from what has already been reviewed by Dan and David.  The new patch:
>  - restores deleted debug comments
>  - follows more carefully the whitespace patches as recently applied in trunk
>  - uses svn diff as run from my svn root (the trunk directory)

Dan,

Thanks for restoring my debug comments. They're my security blanket.
While everything works ok now, I have found that when I add a chunk of
new functionality and something breaks, I do end up turning them back
on again while I track down the strangeness.

This patch is definitely easier for me to review than some of the
other ones, thanks to your previous whitespace patches and the
beginning of the discussion about a standard perltidy configuration.

I'll just do a quick check, and then apply this later today.

- David