[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Bug tracking (was: 1.6RC1 - Acquistions -possiblebugs)

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Fri Oct 2 03:33:46 EDT 2009

> Anyway, I've been meaning to throw the Launchpad option out there.

It's worth noting that Launchpad is open source, so if launchpad.net
were to go under, we could run our own instance of the software if
need be.  However, I don't know how easy it is to export/import bugs,
FAQs, etc.

Dan, how has Google Groups been working for Conifer?  There's
something I don't like about it, but I can't put my finger on it.  It
has a web interface, but it's very different from a typical web board,
and a single group can't have multiple named sub-"forums".  It has
newsgroup-like threading, but I can't use my own NNTP client with it.
Email is fine with it.  RSS is weird (not full-text).

--
Jason Etheridge