[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Add feature - OPAC - display Call number next to brief record on first page

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Wed Oct 28 12:26:34 EDT 2009

Melissa Belvadi said the following on 10/28/2009 11:43 AM:
> This is also high on our dev list. We would like not just the call
> number but also location and status, so patrons don't waste time
> looking on the wrong set of shelves, or for a book that's checked out.

I've done some work in this area.  This is what ours currently looks like:

http://grpl.michiganevergreen.org/opac/en-US/skin/default/xml/rdetail.xml?r=46040486&ol=9&t=star%20wars&tp=keyword&l=9&d=1&hc=519&rt=keyword

If you'd like to dig into the gory details, see our hacked up
rdetails.js and copy_details.js with the addition of functions
oneLineDrawCopy and oneLineDrawCopies.