[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Lenny / trunk quick install

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Fri Sep 4 11:57:36 EDT 2009

For anyone interested in whipping up a quick Lenny trunk install of OpenSRF
+ Evergreen for development or experimentation purposes, I've committed a
script that will pretty much do everything for you, except for the Apache
configuration.

Parts of it are non-generic and suited to my work flow, but it should be
fairly obvious at a glance what's going on.

Use at own risk.

http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS-Contrib/browser/ESI-Examples/trunk/tools/eg_dev_lenny_installer

-b

--