[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 1.6RC1 - Acquistions

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Thu Sep 17 12:25:08 EDT 2009

Is there a way to have a new brief order record show up as a search result in the Staff Client search of the catalogue, of course with the appropriate status e.g. "On Order" etc.

I've added a new brief record > Acquisitions  > New Brief Record > then added it to a selection list.  In the selection list I see the drop down "Actions" listing with "Load Bibs and Items" option (doesn't work yet for me with no error returned).  Also, I assume Acquisitions > Title Search should be doing a search of current order records across all selection lists (not working in our install with no errors returned in the client).

Thanks,

George Duimovich
NRCan Library / Bibliothèque de RNCan