[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Bug tracking (was: 1.6RC1 - Acquistions - possiblebugs)

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Fri Sep 18 11:47:08 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-09-18 at 10:30 -0500, Wills,Steve wrote:

> If we open Ticket editing to a wider community, how do we filter noise
> and differentiate between bug reports and requests for training?  I'm
> sure half my "bug reports" are the latter :)

Right, in my mind "wider community" would be a small team who would be
able to make that distinction based on questions / reports posted to the
mailing lists. We don't have to grant ticket management powers to
everyone. I think this was part of the problem with the old Bugzilla
instance: lots of noise that quickly became unmanageable.