[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Slow appearing records?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Sep 23 09:08:43 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-09-23 at 07:44 -0500, Wills,Steve wrote:
> once again I am doing 19 things at once.
> Will someone please throw me a bone and point me at a URL
> for documentation on the script that patches the missing MARC import
> from Z39.50 problem?
>
> Even better, what is the name of the .SH and where does it live?
> thanks.
> Are we talking about autogen.sh?  Should it be on CRON?
> how often to be of help to catalogers who are importing full steam?
> once every 5 minutes during staff hours?

Here's the most pertinent thread on the subject, I think:
http://markmail.org/message/khltqnhbu3khigzq?q=list:org%
2Egeorgialibraries%2Elist%2Eopen-ils+script+sync

There are a couple of different suggestions there, for what it's worth.
We should probably formalize & document what the agreed-upon best
practice is until the underlying problem is really solved.