[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Slow appearing records?

Wills,Steve wills at nelinet.net
Wed Sep 23 08:44:41 EDT 2009

once again I am doing 19 things at once.
Will someone please throw me a bone and point me at a URL
for documentation on the script that patches the missing MARC import from Z39.50 problem?

Even better, what is the name of the .SH and where does it live?  thanks.
Are we talking about autogen.sh?  Should it be on CRON?
how often to be of help to catalogers who are importing full steam?  once every 5 minutes during staff hours?

Thanks,
Stev3