[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 1.6RC1 problems with Vandelay Authority Records importing

Repke de Vries repke at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 24 03:09:50 EDT 2009

Hi Dan

right: always mention your install !

Working with the Evergreen DIG 1.6 Test Server [1] by Evergreen
Indiana and will try and find out today how they set up their what I
suppose is a fresh 1.6.0.0RC1 + the right OpenSRF version.
My DIG angle presently is "migrations"  - and seem to have problems
with MFHD importing as well: like that Pravda example :-)  ; report
to follow (holdings records are ingested but are not recognised as
such and just sit their in the database orphanaged [they do have a
RecordID as only prove the holding records are there])

Thanks, Repke

[1] see the DIG wiki home page

Repke to Dan:
that old virtual image did indeed give its own problems, therefore we
(IISH) evaluate Cataloging separately now with 1.4.0.4 as Ubuntu
install (working with Tigran Zargaryan's team), will upgrade to
1.4.0.6 coming week - hoping that Vandelay Authorities Data importing
works after this upgrade, and finally with some luck install the
official 1.6 release late October and test Acquisitions + Serials
with staff before we come to Laurentian

For fun: the Pravda.mrc MFHD example now in http://www.xs4all.nl/
~repke/Evergreen/

Op 24-sep-2009, om 0:03 heeft Dan Scott het volgende geschreven: