[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Well, it's that time again ...

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Thu Apr 8 14:13:30 EDT 2010

Hello Mike,

I look forward to any kind of feedback, but hopefully nothing along the lines of "you've got it all wrong," as we intend to demo at least a rudimentary interface based on this schema during our serials presentation at the conference.  So I guess speak now, or hold your peace for at least a few weeks :)

Thanks,
Dan

Daniel Wells, Library Programmer Analyst dbw2 at calvin.edu
Hekman Library at Calvin College