[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Well, it's that time again ...

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:30:53 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 2:13 PM, Dan Wells <dbw2 at calvin.edu> wrote:
> Hello Mike,
>
> I look forward to any kind of feedback, but hopefully nothing along the lines of "you've got it all wrong," as we intend to demo at least a rudimentary interface based on this schema during our serials presentation at the conference.  So I guess speak now, or hold your peace for at least a few weeks :)

I made a couple notes (but no changes) on the wiki page.  IMO, you've
got all the broad strokes exactly as we (all of us) had discussed in
IRC.  I have questions and comments and suggestions on the details,
and soon, resources to apply (hopefully in collaboration), but with
the conf fast approaching I don't think there are any big (or even
little) things that need to be brought up, as that would only derail
you and not really resolve anything -- if there's anything to resolve.

IOW, I'll hold my peace by default.  ;)

--miker