[OPEN-ILS-DEV] problems with multiple service calls

Dan Coughlin danny at psu.edu
Thu Dec 2 13:32:51 EST 2010

Hi all -

I'm having a problem when calling an Opensrf registered service
multiple times.  Everything seems to work fine on the first go around,
but then on the second or third time (calling the service) their seems
to be a problem.  The client's service request seems to just hang and
I get no response.  The logs report:
2010-12-01 08:44:25.969 [ERR :11827:net.py:178:MainThread:] XMPP error
message received fromopensrf at private.localhost/python_client_capstest:
11843_mainthread

I can stop_all and then start_all (osrf_ctl.sh -l -a stop_all/
start_all) and that allows me to make one more service call.

I've uploaded much greater detail at: https://gist.github.com/723496

Thanks for any help,
Dan