[OPEN-ILS-DEV] problems with multiple service calls

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Fri Dec 3 09:24:33 EST 2010

Hi Dan,

It's hard to say what the problem might be.  Two things I would try to help
narrow down the problem are checking the ejabberd log (typically
/var/log/ejabberd/ejabberd.log) for anything interesting and raising the
loglevel in opensrf_core.xml to 5 for verbose logging before the next
restart.  That might help shed some light on where the breakdown is
occurring.

-b

--
Bill Erickson