[OPEN-ILS-DEV] EG 2.0 upgrade (OPAC)

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Dec 8 14:38:09 EST 2010

In planning for an eventual 2.x upgrade, should I expect our 1.6.1.x skin to work "as is" after upgrading to 2.0? I haven't had time to test / explore yet.
Also, will the 2.0 opac codebase be compatible with /both/ the current 1.6.x faceting approach as well as the new 2.0 way?  I wouldn't expect the 1.6x skin to have all of the new goodness but curious as to how much immediate re-integration we'd have to do to use our custom skin with 2.0.
Thanks,
George
George Duimovich
NRCan Library / Bibliothèque de RNCan