[OPEN-ILS-DEV] EG 2.0 upgrade (OPAC)

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Fri Dec 10 11:54:57 EST 2010

Hi George,

I think this largely depends on what sort of modifications you've made
to the skin in 1.6.1.x.  We've found the 2.0 OPAC has some newer
features with BibTemplate rendering and the facet changes on the left
side, but otherwise, I don't recall seeing anything that jumped out at me.

We don't diverge too much from the default skin of Evergreen other than
changing some colors and wording though.  I can see from your library
website that you folks have a lot more work done on the design.  Not
sure how that'll affect you, but I wouldn't expect things to just work
as is...

Hope someone else can provide some more helpful hints to you on this.

Cheers and good luck,

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Shum