[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Bug Wrangler's Report

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 10:26:44 EST 2010

To help push this along (thanks, Jason!) I'm running through these to
attack as best I can in the next few hours in prep for cutting
releases today.  Below is what I've done so far (not a ton), and I'll
re-reply as I get further.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 7:29 PM, Jason Stephenson <jstephenson at mvlc.org> wrote:
> As promised, here is a report of actions taken/recommended for Evergreen
> bugs after the first "bug stomping day."
>
> Methodology:
> I looked through all open bugs on Launchpad sorted by Importance and stopped
> when I reached the wishlist bugs. This means that I looked some 50-odd bugs,
> thought I did not get to investigate all of them. (More on that later.)
>
> As I went through the bugs, I took various actions on them, including
> "closing" a couple. I kept seven lists to track my recommendations/actions
> for all but the bugs that I closed.
>
> Results:
> I targeted the following three bugs at the 1.6.1.5 release milestone,
> meaning I think they should be fixed before 1.6.1.5 is cut:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/623458

Tossed this one at Jason Etheridge to look at. Hopefully a simple
UI-level change to keep the string "undefined" from being applied --
we want a (JS) null here.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/638309

Addressing this now, with forward-port of the perms to come soon.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/677311

This is ready for 1.6.1.5.

> Only two bugs were targeted at 2.0 beta5:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/494728

Kicking this can down the road ...

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/677122

This is fixed.