[OPEN-ILS-DEV] So close I can TASTE it

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon Feb 1 14:35:37 EST 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 13:49 -0500, Dan Wells wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> It's a small thing, but any chance of incorporating the fix for MARC21slim2MODS32.xsl which I posted about on 1/15?  I understand if it is better to evaluate all the changes to the LOC version and incorporate them at once at a later date.

There were also recent fixes to MARC21slim2MODS33.xsl to address the
long-standing "856 no longer populates <location> element" problem that
caused us to roll back to using the 3.2 transform.

I would be more comfortable, though, just going with the small fix that
Dan posted for the 1.6.0.1 release and putting more extensive changes
into play in trunk where they can get a bit more testing.