[OPEN-ILS-DEV] So close I can TASTE it

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon Feb 1 14:40:16 EST 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 10:57 -0500, Mike Rylander wrote:
> I've gone back through my pending-patch list, and I believe I've
> applied all that are safe to apply.  There are 3 or 4 remaining, but I
> don't feel safe applying them without a chance to test, and we're
> already past critical mass on bug fixes for 1.6.0.1.  Dan Scott got a
> whole pile of new and updated translations in last night, which was
> the last big part (AFAICT) we needed.
>
> So, this is a final call for fixes or backporting before we cut
> 1.6.0.1.  Speak now or hold your piece for a little while.

It's worthwhile pointing at the full list of reported bugs at
http://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen (http://ur1.ca/l8jn) - most of the
ones with patches have been addressed, I believe, but at least these
bugs / patches are all in one easily-found place.

Some standards for tagging bugs that affect a particular release would
help refine the list for the future.