[OPEN-ILS-DEV] where does first "electronic" in "electronic electronic resource" come from?

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Fri Feb 19 12:49:48 EST 2010

The Evergreen brief results display for ebooks shows the word
"electronic twice in a row in the line below the title, e.g.
2006 Cambridge University Press | electronic electronic resource remote
xii, 577 p. ; 24 cm.

The second electronic is coming from the 245h (actually the phrase
"electronic resource").

Where is the first one coming from? I thought it would be the 006/00
"m" (material type computer file/electronic resource) but I just added
that to a sample record and the first "electronic" didn't appear, so
it's not that.

Also does anyone know where the word "remote" is coming from? It's not
in the MARC datafields (e.g. not in the 300 where the xii etc comes
from).

Thanks!

---
Melissa Belvadi
Emerging Technologies & Metadata Librarian
University of Prince Edward Island
mbelvadi at upei.ca
902-566-0581