[OPEN-ILS-DEV] reshelving_complete 404 error

Benjamin Shum bshum at biblio.org
Mon Feb 22 14:13:49 EST 2010

Evergreen version: 1.6.0.2
OpenSRF version: 1.2.2
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.8
Linux distribution: Debian Lenny 5.0.3, though it is actually image 2.6.26-2-xen-amd64, a virtual machine

The problem we've encountered is when attempting to run the reshelving_complete.srfsh script from /openils/bin. The error message we got was this:

opensrf at acorn:/openils/conf$ /openils/bin/./reshelving_complete.srfsh
srfsh# #!/openils/bin/srfsh
srfsh# request open-ils.storage open-ils.storage.action.circulation.reshelving.complete "24h"

Received Exception:
Name: osrfMethodException
Request Completed Successfully
Request Time in seconds: 0.024000
------------------------------------
opensrf at acorn:/openils/conf$

After some discussion on the IRC, working with phasefx, it was traced to the following recent change:
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/15418/branches/rel_1_6_0/Open-ILS/src/perlmods/OpenILS/Application/Storage/Publisher/action.pm

When we reverted this change, it seemed to fix the problem.

Any suggestions?

Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator
Bibliomation, Inc.