[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Errors at testing stage of OpenSRF installation (OpenSRF trunk)

Wiktor Rzeczkowski rzeczkow at mcmaster.ca
Sun Jan 3 17:03:27 EST 2010

I had a similar experience on Fedora 9 early in 2009; findings are here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/open-ils-dev@list.georgialibraries.org/msg03030.html

Newer versions of ejabberd, such as those in Fedora 9 and Ubuntu 9.10,
were incompatible with Evergreen. ejabberd v. 2.0.2 (max) was compatible.

Wiktor Rzeczkowski
McMaster University