[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Administration Questions

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Thu Jan 7 13:29:56 EST 2010

Hello Robert,

Thank you especially for pointing out the log maintenance page.  It sounds like exactly what I need, and something I should certainly know about for other reasons as well.

As far as causing service interruptions with a restart, we are just a single library, and a restart takes only a matter of seconds.  Would I be overly cavalier to not be concerned about an occasional daytime restart?

Dan