[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Administration Questions

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Jan 7 13:42:28 EST 2010

I don't think you can cause any data corrruption problems if you restart
the system while it's in use, if that's what you're concerned about. Yay
for relational databases and ACID properties!

Depending on why you're restarting it, though (say, if you're changing
settings), staff should probably be advised to log out of their staff
clients and log back on to refresh the settings that get pulled at log
on time.