[OPEN-ILS-DEV] EG connector to any open source opac overlay?

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Fri Jan 8 15:05:03 EST 2010

> I would speculate (blindly) that these projects' connectors are something
> different, and probably want some custom-templated XML or something.  My
> cursory googling came up empty.

The fast-extract command line utility in Evergreen was modified to
better support XC's OAIToolkit, but that's for batch processing, and
still needs some work to produce perfect XML for some edge cases.

This sort of data is exposed via Evergreen API's.  Just need details
(and resources).

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please come by and visit the Equinox team
and learn more about Evergreen
ALA MidWinter
January 15-18, 2010
booth # 2064