[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Thanks for all your comments - we are up and running

Libdata sales at libdata.com
Mon Jul 12 23:46:26 EDT 2010

I appreciate the responses -  it gave me the confidence to try again.

1.) I installed a bare bones Debian-Lenny 5.04 (only selected the web
server, and standard setup)
2.) Followed the instructions found on the open-ils website for both
opensrf and evergreen
3.) Total time ~ 3.0 hours from start to finish.

It works like a charm now - at least in my limited testing.

I do appreciate all the obvious hard work that went into this project. I
hope to be able to help a lot of small deserving libraries in my area.

I am not sure why we could not get it to work with Ubuntu 8.04 or 9.04.

Have a nice evening!!

Charles.....