[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Upcoming changes to the serial schema

Scott McKellar mck9 at swbell.net
Mon Jul 26 13:18:31 EDT 2010

Bill has asked me to take some changes that dbwells made to the serial schema in the seials-integration branch and migrate them into trunk.

Question for the community: should the upgrade script try to convert existing data to the new scheme?  Or does it even matter at this point?

Mind you, I make no promises.  I haven't yet looked closely enough at the branch to figure out what all the changes are.  Converting existing data may be moot, easy, difficult, or impossible.  What I'm asking is how much it matters.

Scott McKellar