[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Overhaul of serial schema

Scott McKellar mck9 at swbell.net
Wed Jun 2 15:39:47 EDT 2010

I just committed a large patch in trunk to gut the serial schema and replace it with a different set of tables, along the lines of my posting on May 17.

This patch does *not* include the serial.caption_and_pattern table that was proposed  in the meanwhile.  I will add that table later in a separate post. I just didn't want the rest to have to wait for it.

Any patch of this size is likely to include at least a few typos, oversights, and blunders.  In particular it's hard to be sure that the upgrade script will apply cleanly, because I had been tinkering with the serial schema in my own sandbox.  It may take a few more commits to correct any such errors.

Scott McKellar