[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Overhaul of serial schema

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 20:07:12 EDT 2010

I don't have any objection to this.  Dan, do you want to send an IDL patch
with your preferred names for the serial-schema fieldmapper classes?

One caution I would offer is to avoid using variables with the same name as
a class.  Particularly in JS, this can lead to unintended squashing of the
class definition since a "class" is just a constructor function, which is
just a (usually) global variable itself.

--miker