[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** OpenSRF&Evergreen Redhat Patches

Lee Dickens ldickens at esilibrary.com
Thu Mar 4 17:02:34 EST 2010

Greetings,

Attached you will find patches for OpenSRF&Evergreen that add Redhat
support.  These patches have been tested on RHEL 32 bit and 64 bit.
Theoretically this should also provide support for CentOS; however, this
functionality has not been tested.

My patches rely on the rpmforge repository for perl modules, and the
pgdg repository for updated postgresql packages.  I am sure there are
plenty of things that I could be doing better.  Any
advice/criticism/bugfixes will be greatly appreciated.

I am currently working on wiki documentation and hope to have it
uploaded shortly.  I will post a link when it is available.

Thanks,
Lee Dickens

Equinox will be at the 2010 Public Library Association
Conference in Portland, Oregon, March 23-27.
Please come by and see us in booth #1407!