[OPEN-ILS-DEV] User Group and Group Permission

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Mon Mar 8 09:43:58 EST 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 8:44 AM, Benjamin Shum <bshum at biblio.org> wrote:
> I could be wrong, but I thought that the User Group and Group Permission page in 1.6 displayed a blank page because all the material it used to control had been moved into the 1.6 staff client's in-db setup pages.

It's deprecated, but should still be usable depending on your Apache
configuration (I think by default it's only available as localhost).
I wouldn't expect a blank page in any case, maybe a 404 or an access
denied.

> The 1.6 staff client equivalent of this page would now be under Admin --> Server Administration --> Permission Groups.

Right

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference!
It is being held April 20 - 23, 2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and
Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/