[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Re: Catalog records

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Sat May 1 20:08:40 EDT 2010

Use a select query to get a list if record ID's from the biblio.metabib
table in the database.
where deleted = false.
Then check them in the OPAC like this...

http://islandpines.roblib.upei.ca/opac/en-CA/skin/roblib/xml/rdetail.xml?r=121164
Where 121164 is from the list of record ID's

Does this help?

F. Grant Johnson
  Systems Coordinator
  309 Robertson Library