[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Telephony patch

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Fri May 21 12:11:24 EDT 2010

Dan,

No problem; I can move the whitespace and the changed conditional syntax
to a separate patch before commiting.

script_x_check.sh got by me :-) It's not specifically part of telephony,
but I guess there's no reason it can't go in, too.

Thank you, and thanks in advance to the community for any feedback.

Lebbeous