[OPEN-ILS-DEV] EG 2.0 alpha4 problem with MARC defaults in Add MFHD Record

Repke de Vries repke at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 3 16:29:07 EDT 2010

At IISH  we changed the Organisational Units Structure [1], so CONS
now is NL-AMISG (our MARC Organization Code for original cataloging)
and BR1 has become IISG.

We have Global Flags "Cat: use Internal ID for TCN Value" and "Cat:
Maintain 001/003/035 according to the MARC21 specification" both set
to True.

When in 2.0 alpha4 Adding a MFHD Record,  the default LDR, 001, 005,
004, 008 are fine (can't judge the 901 $o).

However the default 003, 035 an 852 seem wrong.  Any comments ?
Should we file a bug report?
See screenshot [2]

- the 003 doesn't pick NL-AMISG but IISG  (it seems to pick the
Organization Unit Policy Code from the wrong Organizational Unit)
- the 035 should not happen: this the very first time a MFHD record
is created; only if some other library would take IISH's Holding
Records, the IISH 001 and 003 should be pushed to the 035
- anticipating another library's Evergreen taking IISH's holding
records: (IISG) is wrong: this should be (NL-AMISG)
- the 852 $b is wrong:  it should have IISG (it seems to pick the
Organization Unit Name rather than the Unit Policy Code at [correct]
lowest Organisational Unit)

Thanks, Repke de Vries, IISH

[1] screenshot Org Units Structure:  http://screencast.com/t/
lByuAYLlbAIK