[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Cookies

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon Nov 15 16:28:56 EST 2010

On 15 November 2010 16:18, Ole Kerpel <oke at iisg.nl> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using Staff Client 1.6.0.6.
> I am writing user settings to a cookie and after writing I do an alert with
> the cookie value. It seems to have been set alright. Coming back to the
> screen where this happens (creating a new bib record) I am trying to read
> the cookie again and it's gone. The cookie isn't there.
> Where are cookies stored and how can I tell cookies are truly written?

Hi Ole:

Could you perhaps post a sample of the code that you're trying to use
to write and read from the cookie to something like
http://paste.lisp.org/new/evergreen and link to that? Cookies are
being successfully used in the staff client, mostly for an
authentication token, but somebody might spot what the problem is a
lot easier if we can see the actual code you're using.

Dan