[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ncip v2 services

Jonathon Scott mr.jonathon.scott at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 15:23:01 EST 2010

Hello open-ils-developers - I am working with oclc and the extensible
catalog people to develop an ncip v2 to everergreen connector - I have
had some luck proving the very basic concept of using opensrf to
provide responses to ncip requests and am now interested in doing this
correctly (meaning the way open-ils developers would like to have it
implemented).  Does anyone on this list know how to map some basic
ncip services to opensrf services?  Is there any reference that I can
obtain (I have already been reviewing the xmpp book from ora) ? or is
there any information on how best to satisfy ncip (v2) requests?

thank you (all) in advance for any help you can provide - jonathon.scott