[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** checking out a pre-cat fails, error

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Sat Oct 9 20:22:36 EDT 2010

> A matter of permissions, maybe?

Hi Kim,

Usually a permission issue will result in a Permission Denied dialog
asking for new credentials.  But you can try the action as the admin
user as another way to test this.

Just using public API calls against your opac, I can tell you have you
the magic/invisible call number that pre-cats live on, so I've ruled
that out.

I'd look for corresponding errors in the server-side log files.

As a side note, and this is for everyone, I'd be careful with pasting
debug output to a public forum.  The
"b065eb63b030bb24d2ad938acc0d0d2a" quoted is an authentication token,
and if it were still active, could have been used to gain access to
your system.

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development