[OPEN-ILS-DEV] reingest all records

Ben Ostrowsky ben at esilibrary.com
Fri Sep 24 13:44:12 EDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Grant Johnson <fgjohnson at upei.ca> wrote:

> Sending these to "request open-ils.ingest
> open-ils.ingest.full.biblio.record" re-reads biblio.record_entry.marc
> and updates metabib.full_rec and metabib.real_full_rec.

I believe you're right; the most reasonable course of action apparent to me
would be to pick a test case (let's say bib 123), go into srfsh and request
open-ils.ingest open-ils.ingest.full.biblio.record 123 and then select *
from metabib.real_full_rec where record = 123 in order to verify this before
doing it to all the non-deleted bibs.

Ben