[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Unable to use Lenny_1614.ovf and VMWare Player

Joseph Lewis joehms22 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 11:19:31 EDT 2011

Rush,

I can get the whole system running fine with about 512Mb of RAM alloted.
Just close out of the VM, hit settings, then under System change the base
memory (1.5 gigs seems a little high for LXDE).

Another useful thing is installing Guest Editions (if it isn't already) as
this allows you to do seamless mode with your normal desktop, and shared
copy/paste.

Joe

--
Public Key: [0xF8462E1593141C16]<http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF8462E1593141C16>

Man is the lowest-cost, 150-pound, nonlinear, all-purpose computer system
which can be mass-produced by unskilled labor.
- NASA