[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Apache redirection with skins

Ben Ostrowsky ben at esilibrary.com
Tue Apr 5 17:51:33 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

I wanted to use Apache redirection not only to assign searching location and
depth, but also to bring users to different skins for different org units.
To do this, I'm passing pairs of values (shortname and skin name) in a list
that then gets read as a hash.

Attached is a patch against trunk for OpenILS::WWW::Redirect and
eg_vhost.conf. I've tested this on a 2.0.2 system and it seems to redirect
as desired. I'm looking forward to hearing what y'all think.

Regards,
Ben Ostrowsky