[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Website Redesign Patch

Atre, Anoop S anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Fri Apr 8 21:46:53 EDT 2011

Thanks to everyone who responded here and on the IRC, I have incorporated 99% of the suggestions and here is the updated patch. I also found some errors that I had made and others that were pointed out to me so those have now been fixed. I'm sure other errors will come to light once this is applied and more folks start using the site (hopefully not too many).

Cheers

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS
PH: 507.389.5060
OF: 3022 Memorial Library (Office-ML 3022)
--
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens"
 ~ Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller