[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PHP short tags (was: Website Redesign Patch)

Atre, Anoop S anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Sun Apr 10 22:18:35 EDT 2011

Ben
Thanks for fixing them, it really isn't a huge deal (imo) and I was just being lazy. I responded to you on IRC (as did Thomas) and requested Dan commit access since I've seen a few other issues. So I'll probably get to them tomorrow afternoon.

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS
PH: 507.389.5060
OF: 3022 Memorial Library (Office-ML 3022)
--
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens"
 ~ Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller