[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Functions for updating the call number label or owning_lib associated with a copy

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Fri Apr 15 10:22:37 EDT 2011

> I am also still wondering about the purpose of this docs folder in the Evergreen repo:
> http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/browser/trunk/docs

I think we could kill it for now to remove confusion.  The idea, IIRC,
was that if documentation lived in the Evergreen source tree then it
could be kept in sync with the code more easily, and any tagged
release would already have documentation specific to it.

So for example, if I worked on a UI for managing monographic parts in
my own branch, if I didn't actually write documentation for it, I
could at least stub it out in the documentation.  Then when that
branch got pushed into something like trunk, the documentation stub
would follow it.

--
Jason Etheridge