[OPEN-ILS-DEV] template toolkit master merge branch

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Mon Aug 8 16:18:13 EDT 2011

Quoting Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <lebbeous at esilibrary.com>:

> Bill's merge seems to work well to me.  I haven't come across any
> features that don't work in this branch.  Let's do this!

Specifically, I get the following when going to My Lists (I have more
than 1 list):

[Mon Aug 08 16:14:06 2011] [error] [client 71.184.200.6] egweb:
Context Loader error: Exception: OpenSRF::EX::Session
2011-08-08T16:14:06 OpenILS::WWW::EGWeb
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/OpenILS/WWW/EGWeb.pm:113 Session Error:
opensrf at private.localhost/open-ils.cstore_drone_jasondev_1312834165.382166_18468 IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK!!!\n, referer:
https://jasondev.mvlcstaff.org/eg/opac/myopac/main

Looks cstore drones are crashing, but I can find no indication of it
in the osrfsys.log. The drone is there when it receives the request
and then it is not there in the logs any longer.

Could be we need some more database indexes?

Jason