[OPEN-ILS-DEV] template toolkit master merge branch

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Fri Aug 19 07:58:37 EDT 2011

In regards to the mysterious my list failures reported:

I can not only duplicate them, I have figured out what is causing them.

ejabberd has a max stanza size of 200000 if you follow the normal
installation instructions for OpenSRF. The marc records requested in
one json_query call exceeded that, causing the cstore drone to crash
due to ejabberd throwing an error back:

Text of error message received from Jabber: XML stanza is too big

When I changed ejabberd's max stanza size to 500000 things stopped crashing.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium