[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 2.1 Status and Blocking Bugs Request

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Aug 30 14:57:15 EDT 2011

I don't feel like I'm in a position to say these bugs are a show stopper
since the MassLNC consortia do not currently have any libraries using EDI in
Evergreen. However, C/W MARS is planning to go live in the fall with a
number of libraries that will be expecting to use EDI. It looks like these
bugs could be a serious impediment to using EDI. I don't know that they
should block the release of 2.1, but I'm a little concerned they may
languish in the bug queue and not receive any attention for future updates
to 2.1.

Thanks,
Kathy Lussier
Kathy Lussier