[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Serials Holdings display

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Thu Dec 8 13:47:57 EST 2011

I was wondering if anyone has tried to hide the serials holdings display in
the OPAC generated by the serials functions.    As far as I can see right
now, all libraries will get two holdings displays if they have a MFHD set
up and are receiving serials in Evergreen.  One for the MFHD and one for
the holdings in serials.  We have many libraries that will have an MFHD
that states something like "Last 5 years retained" but will also have a
line from serials received in Evergreen such as "v.1:no.8(2011:8) -
v.1:no.12(2011:Dec.)".

I was also wondering if anyone is doing active development on claiming?  I
know Dan Wells has put the tab in the Serials Control view for this.

--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*