[OPEN-ILS-DEV] MARC Record Import from txt

Elliot Voris evoris at slcconline.edu
Fri Dec 9 17:20:12 EST 2011

Thanks, John!

Thanks for the point in the right direction! Unfortunately, my records do have namespace identifiers. The wiki says I need to "do a horrible thing and ensure that there are no namespace prefixes in front of the element names." How might I do that? I played a bit with find/replace, but I don't know what namespaces I might be looking for.

Any help, would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks!

Elliot