[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Address missing when calling open-ils.actor.patron.update

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue Dec 20 09:27:28 EST 2011

> Thanks for this. In this particular instance the library in question would like the borrowers to be loaded automatically to a restricted borrower category so that they meet current customer service response standards and minimise staff intervention.

Ah, well in that case...

> I have a feeling that the problem may be caused by something to do with the address fieldmapper object - I have seen something in the log about no response being returned within 10 seconds so the transaction is rolled back.

Hrmm.

> [
> ], 'Fieldmapper::actor::user_address'

Nothing leaps out at me here.  You're using
Fieldmapper::actor::user_address->new I assume?  Oh wait, are you
setting isnew to true on that?

> Does anyone have any idea where I'm going wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated as this has been driving me mad for hours!

If isnew isn't the issue, I would try sprinkling Actor.pm with lots of
$logger->info('here, there, etc.');, especially inside sub
_add_address and the caller.

--
Jason Etheridge