[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Address missing when calling open-ils.actor.patron.update

Mark Gavillet mark.gavillet at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Dec 20 07:05:45 EST 2011

Hi Jason

Thanks for this. In this particular instance the library in question would like the borrowers to be loaded automatically to a restricted borrower category so that they meet current customer service response standards and minimise staff intervention. I have a feeling that the problem may be caused by something to do with the address fieldmapper object - I have seen something in the log about no response being returned within 10 seconds so the transaction is rolled back.

Thanks
Mark