[OPEN-ILS-DEV] MARC Record Import from txt

Elliot Voris evoris at slcconline.edu
Thu Dec 22 12:34:45 EST 2011

Hi, Dan. Thanks!

I followed the readme when I was installing exactly. It is possible, though, that I missed a step. I don't see myself missing one as important as running the makefile, though. I'm still getting an error, though with different line numbers this time. The files also seem to be in a different location. Because of the updated MARC::File::XML, I'm assuming:

evergreen=# INSERT INTO biblio.record_entry (marc, last_xact_id) SELECT marc, 'IMPORT' FROM marcxml_import;
ERROR:  Tag "" is not a valid tag. at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/MARC/File/SAX.pm line 113 at /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1/XML/LibXML/SAX.pm line 99
 at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/MARC/File/XML.pm line 452
CONTEXT:  PL/Perl function "maintain_control_numbers"
evergreen=#

Any thoughts?

Thank you all so much! You are beyond helpful!

Elliot J Voris